- Minimize exposure to addiction and deter aberrant drug-related behaviors
- Follow current “Standard of Care” for patients receiving scheduled medications
- Objectively analyze adherence to therapeutic plan
- Minimize risk
Peace of Mind
Our laboratory is distinguished by rapid, accurate, precise, quantitative and qualitative urine drug screening and confirmation using advanced methodology for high throughput and state-of-the-art Liquid Chromatography/Tandem Mass Spectrometry (LC/MS/MS) technology to identify therapeutic drugs and drugs of abuse, as well as their metabolites.
Advantages to LC/MS/MS
- Sensitive and selective
- Quantitative results
- Highly reliable and accurate
- Detect drugs that cannot be detected by immunoassay and Point of Care Testing (POCT)
Qualitative screening of samples using Enzyme Multiplied Immunoassay Technique (EMIT) is carried out in parallel with LC/MS/MS confirmation.
Results will not only include qualitative and quantitative analysis but will also be examined by our team of highly qualified scientists who will verify and certify that each result is accurate and precise on each sample.
We offer a full range of comprehensive confirmation services that are customized for each unique medical practice. We will work with you to meet your unique needs specific to your practice, and provide our clients with objective to monitor that their patients are adherent to their treatment plans and agreement.
Integrated Laboratory Solutions offer CLIA-Waived point-of-care testing cups designed to meet each physician office needs with immediate results.